Le Forum du clan Jedis
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le Forum du clan Jedis

Hosted by Putfile.com

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Display One Piece Card Game Japon OP-08 – Two ...
Voir le deal

Is this helpful?

AuteurMessage
PrisseGa
Invité

Is this helpful? Empty
MessageSujet: Is this helpful?   Is this helpful? EmptyMer 3 Aoû - 11:55

Hello.Issue burning, continous errors... - Normally I have no issue burning movies, but today I ran into a strange issue. I was trying to burn 'Just Friends'... and yes I did a search. But I am posting this cause I believe my issue is a bit different.I use ANYDVD with shrink, and then it auto burns with nero. But in doing this I have been receiving an error.. a long message that I completely forgot to record.So then I tried to burn the movie 'Just Friends'.. with the use of ANYDVD and DVDXpress. It worked perfectly. Up until it worked I thought my issue was my drive, but since it burned it, I guess not.Now, I tried 'Memoirs of a Geisha'. Well, same method of ANYDVD, shrink, and nero.. it just freezes at 12%. So I tried what worked previously and did Xpress and ANYDVD... and that too freezes. Finally I did ANYDVD, and Decryptor... and I get this message. Any help would be really appreciated. Thanks. (using Memorex dvd's that have worked for me flawlessly many many times in the past).
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Is this helpful?
Page 1 sur 1